September 7, 2009

Newest hobby - Running!

So back in March I took up running -once those of you who know me well stop laughing - I can tell you all that I actually really like it! Now that I am several months in I would say I now consider myself a real runner. I have completed a 5KM Race and and have finished a 10K clinic as well. Next I hope to run a 1/2 marathon, maybe in the spring.

One of my favourite running toys is this Nike gadget that goes in my shoe. Literally in my shoe. I plug the other part into my iPod and it tracks my distance, calories, time etc. Very cool! It also works with your playlist and everything so I can listen to my tunes as I run. Love it!

Check it out here: Nike fun stuff

It's very cool except when I have a crappy run and it tell me so, that's not so fun.

No comments: