March 31, 2010

What the heck?









I seriously don't understand celebrities. Well I suppose it is not just celebrities; I should have said especially celebrities. Do you need to have absolutely everything? Is having almost everything not enough? Given, I do not know a single celebrity, nor do I know or understand their lives, situations or quirks - but, seriously if you have open possibilities and every opportunity why do you need to be such a sketchy character? Jesse James for example, married to Sandra Bullock (I'm a big fan) successful business, fun job, lots of admirers - do you really need to cheat? Don't get married if you have a sex problem, which I'm not saying he does. I happen to think that's just a way for celebrities to say to the general public that their working on their "problems". In my opinion it is more their publicist telling them you need to do something to save your reputation so you can continue making your millions. But really, figure it out one time people.

I heart Sandra Bullock - hang in there!

No comments: