June 16, 2010

Korean BBQ

One of the many perks of dating Dennis is his mother. She is a fantastic cook! She has introduced me to so many wonderful Korean foods. One of my absolute favourites is a meat dish called Kalbi. This is basically Korean ribs marinated in a mouth watering sauce served with rice. I can't describe how great the flavour is in Kalbi sauce - sesame, garlicy yummy goodness. A few summers ago President's Choice came out with their rendition of Korean BBQ sauce. I was intrigued, so I tried it. Amazing! Honestly it is so so good. Not Mrs. Kim good, but very very good.
So here's what you need to do now, like right now: buy the Korean cut spare ribs at Superstore/Loblaws and marinate them over night with onions in the sauce. Cook them on the BBQ or in a pan on the stove top and enjoy. You will not regret it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give this recipe 2 thumbs up, it is AMAZING. Thank you kind sister for sharing.