June 20, 2010

Quest to 21.5K

Getting up on a Sunday morning is not getting easier as the weeks go on - surprise surprise. But once I'm at the Running Room and we getting going, and especially when we finish, I'm really happy I got up.

This morning we did 9km for the first time in this clinic. We are starting week 5 of our training and things are now moving quickly. It's a beautiful day and quite hot. I can only imagine how much harder things are going to get as we move more into summer and hot weather and as we add on distance to our runs. This morning was hard, but good. I think we do 9km again next Sunday and then we move on with distance.

14 weeks from today is race day. Still motivated...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, once there in the morning it is so worth it. Who knew running could be so fun.
V