September 2, 2010

Cityslips...Genius!


























Today I came across a new item I have never seen before and I bought them immediately! Cityslips!! What a fantastic idea. So, you have a meeting, event, interview etc to go to that require you bust out a great pair of your trendiest heals, but you don't necessary want to wear the heels to walk to the event, all night at the event or after the big meeting/interview - what do you do?? Take your Cityslips in your bag/briefcase and as soon as you don't need your heels anymore whip them off and put on the slips. The flats fold up super small in their own little bag, then the little bag transforms into a larger tote to carry the heels you were sporting for the event. Brilliant!

They are pretty inexpensive and large on convenience and saving your feet from harm!

Look them up or order online at: Cityslips Genius!

4 comments:

Katie said...

And where were these purchased??

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I need to get me some!V

Susie said...

I got mine at Danna Nicole in Stratford. They`re amazing!

PKN said...

I just saw these online! I want some!!!!!!!!!!