September 19, 2010

give me your money!







It is finally that time. The race is exactly one week from today. By this time next week it will all be over. 18 weeks of preparation, countless hours of running, 2 pairs of shoes, night after night of training - ok, I didn't work that hard, but pretty hard! :)

I am raising money for the Sunshine Foundation. This is a wonderful organization; please go to their website and see all the amazing things they are doing every day. This wonderful organization once granted a with to a very special personal and family close to my heart. It is so important that we do anything we can to help them keep helping other families.

To sponsor me on my run and thereby support this great Foundation please click here:

Sponsor Susie and Sunshine!

Thank you for your support - I will do you proud or collapse trying...

No comments: