January 22, 2012

resolutions

It has taken me a while but I am ready to write down some resolutions for 2012.

In no particular order:

1. Be tidy - for the sake of future marriage and the sanity of my future husband I will strive to be tidy. This is a significant challenge.

2. Look forward not back - I am a dweller. I harp on things I cannot change. This year I hope to accept the past and embrace the future. Deal with the now and what is to come.

3.  Find a new hobby - I am on the look out for a new hobby. Something to try and something to learn. Not sure what it is yet, but hopefully soon I will know.

4. Drink more water - helps with all bodily functions. I will drink more water and less pop.

They seem small, but for me, they are big. I'll add if I think of anything else.

No comments: