August 10, 2008

Cooking Classes


As an avid Food Network junky, I like to think I can cook - but really, I can cook very simple things and only a few things at that. I really like to cook, but I'm not so creative with the recipes. I feel like I only cook the same things all the time and I get really sick of the foods I cook. I want to learn how to cook more things and be more experimental with food. So, I've decided to take a cooking class or several offered at my local SuperStore. They have one night cooking classes that are about $30, and you go and make the dishes, instructed by a local chef. Cool right? I am just waiting for their new calender to come out so I can pick which class to take. I will update you when I have a class picked and I'm on my way to culinary genius!

No comments: