December 8, 2009

Winter Wimp = Spin Class!







Now that I have officially wimped out on winter running I thought I should pick up a new cardio sport to tie me over until I get un-wimpy in the spring. So, last Saturday I took my second spin class in life. And let me tell you, this one was better than my first, almost of throw-up, experience. I actually really enjoyed it! You have to go at your own pace to start that's for sure, but what a great work out. I really felt like I worked out hard. And even when you cheat a little to catch your breath, you're still working...bonus! I very much recommend spin for those winter wimps like me who can't get motivated to run in zero to minus degrees outside. (who can blame us though right? - really!)

1 comment:

Bree said...

I totally blame you! You are the super runner from what I hear. Your running inspired me...and I am out freezing my but off in the snow. :)