February 14, 2010

30

On Feb. 8th I turned 30. Now this seems to be a big step for some people; now that I've lived through it, I agree. Turning a year older while you're still in your twenties - no big deal. But when you turn a new decade you start evaluating things. I'm one of those people who had a list of things I wanted to do before 30. Well, looking at that list, now that I'm 30 - disappointing. So what to do? Bump all those things I didn't do to the To Dos before 40 list? Or make a new list entirely? I think now that I am thirty and feel like I should be more mature, more accomplished, more together - while waiting for these things I will start my new list:

Not in any particular order:

THINGS TO DO IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- Run a half marathon
- Go on a real vacation - somewhere I've never been before
- Learn how to invest
- Have a better attitude
- Yoga!
- Be patient
- Be healthier - holistically

THINGS TO DO BEFORE 40
- Climb Kilimanjaro
- Visit Asia
- Learn Korean
- Have a family
- Career Success

Let's get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is a pretty demanding list!
V