February 5, 2010

MAC GRAHAM LIVE!







Last night I also went to see an old friend perform live here in London. And wow! what an amazing show Mark (Mac Graham) put on! He sang some new material from his upcoming record Midnight and of course, he played some old favourites as well. I've been fortunate enough to have known Mark for some time now and seen him perform live quite a few times. We were so impressed by his new songs; and, what makes his music great is that Mark and his brothers work together to create what they play. Talented family! By the sounds of his new music it's only a matter of time before hits it big and I'll be able to say "I knew that guy once". Hopefully he won't forget the little people when he becomes a huge star :)

I'm not sure when his new album will actually be released, but stay tuned I'll post the date when I know.


MAC GRAHAM on MySpace.

No comments: