February 5, 2010

Red Bull Crashed Ice 2010







Last night I went to the London qualifier for 2010 Red Bull Crashed Ice. I went for a couple of reasons. One to visit with old colleagues and friends and second to reminisce about past good times. I helped organize the first Red Bull Crashed Ice qualifier in London when I worked for RB. The event has come a long way since that first event. I miss the fun I used to have working for Red Bull - crazy brand!

Last night 200 hopefuls turned up to try their best at making one of the top 3 times of the night in order to qualify for the big event in Quebec City in March. The event is an amazing spectacle and I would recommend anyone to go and experience it for themselves if they have the opportunity. Red Bull never disappoints!

Great people, great company, great event. Check it out! Red Bull Crashed Ice

No comments: