March 10, 2010

Oscars 2010

Well I wouldn't be me if I didn't dish a little on the outfits at this year's Oscars. I have to say, overall - not so impressed by the selections this year. I would even say a little boring. Regardless, here we go!

Sarah Jessica Parker's dress was bar none my favourite of the night (and it isn't just because she is my favourite anyway) The back of this dress is even more stunning. Gorgeous!











Sandra Bullock looked fantastic! This look was very old Hollywood and I just love it!















I'm not quite sure what Dianne was thinking but I would like to think it was "my stylist is fired".














I'm not sure what she is smiling about. Not her dress that's for sure.















Lesson: all the money in the world cannot buy taste.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, this post cracked me up...dude you are too funny!
V