May 2, 2010

Sometimes you just need to be pampered

Yesterday I went for the Mediterranean massage treatment at Shear Elegance, a spa in London. The treatment was great! Relaxing, mellow, and not long enough! For someone who does not relax easily, it was a really nice 45 minutes. What I didn't like so much were the snotty receptionists. I don't know how people who are not friendly, not welcoming and not nice get jobs in customer service, and at a reception desk at a spa no less! I just don't get it. Would it kill a girl to smile and not make the guest feel like they are imposing? Kind of ruined the spa experience a bit. While I loved the treatment and the woman who actually did the massage was wonderful; the whole Shear Elegance experience was not so great. Don't think I would go back. I think I would rather go to a spa where I feel wonderful the whole experience and not just in the middle.

1 comment:

connie said...

I also don't understand how people like that get jobs like that! But being pampered is good at least! :)