July 21, 2010

VEGAS BABY!

Den and I went to Las Vegas last week for the first time. What a crazy place! So much going on all the time, so many people, so HOT and so fun! The funny thing about it is there is something to do at literally every moment of every day. And unlike other vacations you can get the best of all worlds. You can be busy everyday doing crazy fun, energetic, thrilling, dangerous things or you can laze around the pool drinking frozen cocktails and read a book. And let me tell you, we did it all. Ok maybe not the dangerous part but it wasn't because Den didn't want to. I can't even tell you how many times he tired to lure me to the Gun Range. Yes, he wanted to go shoot guns while we were in Las Vegas. I told him to save it for the boy trip - in hindsight, I may regret saying that.

Regardless, we had a fantastic time. We ate great food, did a little gambling (and lost), saw a couple shows (amazing, Cirque is crazy), lounged by the pool, shopped and went site seeing. I can't think of a better time. Just check out our pictures.










No comments: