August 16, 2010

Day tripping in Stratford

On Saturday Vic and I went to Stratford for the afternoon. Our purpose was to visit the store that one of our friends owns called Danna Nicole. Her story is inspiring and her clothes are fabulous!

She is one of those people who has achieved her dream. She wanted to one day own her own store, be her own boss, make the decisions, be the buyer and now she's done it! And her store is great! I buy fun accessories and dresses for work from her mostly.

While we were in Stratford Danna suggested a little chippy for us to eat at (Fish and Chip joint for those non-Brits). So we went to Simple for lunch. What a super cute place! And best of all, they offer gluten free batter for all their delicious dishes. So I ordered giant shrimp, fries (home made of course) and coleslaw. Vic had traditional fish and chips and we both loved it!





























The food looked much better when it arrived to our table before I adulterated it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have read this post - now I want fish and chips! Was a super good lunch.
V