August 5, 2010

DIY at 678

It has been a busy time at 678 these past weeks. We have been diving into several out door projects and to get them done we had to call in the reinforcements!

First, Sandy B and Uncle Nick were called in to build the garbage caddie. For far too long our garbage bins and recycle containers have been an eye sore for me and the neighbours. So first, Den laid down a flat floor with garden tiles - I helped but not very much :). From there Uncle Nick and Sandy B built the lovely little house shown below for all of our ugly things

































While the garbage caddie construction was going on my friend Jenny, my sister Victoria and I were busy staining the wood porch we put in last year. And wow what a difference a can of stain did!






























Did I mention we also built a deck in our backyard the same weekend? That's for my next post :)

1 comment: