August 4, 2010

Inception - Simply brilliant











Brilliant. Engaging. Thrilling. Adrenaline pumping. Twisty. Amazing.

Just looking at that one image in this picture evokes thought, emotion and mystery. Amazing!

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Definitely in my top 3, if not #1. A week later and I still am thinking about this movie and playing it over in my head. Any movie that gets in your head like that is outstanding! I can't think of any movie in the recent past that has done that for me.

And what a great cast! I am a Leo fan. Always have been and he again blew me away in this movie (and he's not bad to look at - at any time). Even Ellen Page impressed me and I find that she is a very one dimensional character for the most part; but she was really great in this movie! Listen to me the film critic - haha.

If you haven't seen it, go. If you have seen it, go again. All star movie!

PS Loved the guy on the right end here - amazing!

No comments: