April 24, 2011

shamless royal watcher

We are just days away from the next royal wedding and I have to say -  I can't wait! I just love all things royal. It's all the traditions, formality, history, scandal, jewels, clothes and mystery.  I will be one of those people who wake up at an ungodly hour to watch the ceremony, until I have to go to work of course.  But there is another thing to love about the British Monarchy on days like this, they declared Wedding Day a national holiday in England.  Everyone gets a paid day off in celebration of the happy couple.  As part of the commonwealth shouldn't that extend to us?? I think so!  I can't wait to see the dress that Kate will wear down the aisel; having seen her fashion choices over the years I am sure we will not be disappointed.

No comments: