May 20, 2010

It is official

It has officially happened. I am old. I had a moment of clarity while driving home from Brampton on Wednesday evening. I was stuck in traffic around Waterloo so I turned on the local radio station, 91.5 The Beat to see if they would comment on what the traffic hold up was on the 401. While waiting for a traffic update I listened to song after annoying song by artists I've never heard of and I'm actually not even sure they are deserve the title artist. What is wrong with music? Is is it me? I used to listen to 91.5 and enjoy the music, but I think I may have crossed that fine line between still young and in tune with current music and finding that "cool" music ridiculous like my parents thought of the music I listened to growing up.

I am all grown up? I like to think not. But.....

No comments: